My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Monday, December 7, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Saved By Him by Michelle Horst

1.SBhim.banner.RDB
SAVED BY HIM, A Monster Novel by Michelle Horst
Released December 7th, 2015
Genre: Dark Romance
Monster.Savedbyhim.eBook

Blurb

Sophia
I'm only good for sex.
That’s what I've been trained for my whole life.
I'm a puppet.
I only know how to be your perfect fantasy.
It’s the only life I’ve ever known.
…until him.

Adam
I protect.
That’s all I know.
I’m the best at my job.
Life is fucked up, that's my reality.
…until her.

Authors Note and WARNING: Monster is a work of fiction intended for adult readers above 18. It contains dark and sensitive subject matter that may make readers uncomfortable.
Contains explicit language and descriptions of sexual situations.

❥Teasers
1.SBhim.teaser.6 1.SBhim.teaser.7  

Buy Links


FREE on KU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment