My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Friday, June 3, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ REVIEW: The Matchmaker by Heather Dahlgren


☆.•°*°•.☆THE MATCHMAKER IS #LIVE☆.•°*°•.☆

She can find love for anyone...
He isn't looking...

Finding love is exactly what Amanda and Davis need without knowing it. Who knew a date when neither were looking for more, could lead to so much? But what if it’s built on a tiny omission of fact?
Matches can be made, but can they survive the truth?

ONE CLICK NOW
AMAZON - http://amzn.to/1ZBFti5
B&N - http://bit.ly/23J20dV
IBOOKS - https://itun.es/us/j6mvcb.l


Sonja's Review


I enjoyed reading Teacher, so I didn't hesitate in deciding to read Ms. Dahlgren's The Matchmaker! I'm really glad that I did too because it was just an awesome book. It was a nice, good read and I really loved it!

And our hero and heroine were just as good as their story. Amanda is sweet, kind, and good-hearted even though she's not completely honest with Davis about how they met. She really is great and I truly liked her. And speaking of like - I liked Davis too - okay, you got me, I probably loved him. Granted, he does have a few a*sholish moments, which he will admit to and I can't blame him completely for, but he's totally wonderful besides that. Davis is all dirty taking, dominant, but sweet alpha and he won me over and I'm sure he'll win you too!

The Matchmaker is a fast read and it's the perfect book to read when you want something quick and sexy but will also tug on your heartstrings a little. The Matchmaker definitely did that for me - it knocked me in my gut and made my heart pound, but it also made my smile and melt. It was just fantastic and I'm excited to read even more of Ms. Dahlgren!

The Matchmaker is a standalone, it's told from Davis and Amanda's POV, and Amanda is one matchmakers who found her true love match!

~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment