My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter by Dark Inferno

Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter

by Dark Inferno 

 

Description:

Meet Richard Martin. He's well mannered,married to his beautiful university sweetheart, work's in a job he can't stand with people who mostly drive him nuts, and so sexually frustrated he's about ready to blow like Mount Vesuvius.
Enter Rebecca, Scarlet and Samantha, three sirens sent by god to plague and tempt him. Will he be able to do what's right and resist their advances, or will these temptresses lure him to the rocks?
In this first volume in Dark Inferno's sizzling new series - Sweet Temptations, A naughty babysitter sets out to seduce her man. No matter what his wife might think, she is determined to lure him into her bed...

Series:  Sweet Temptations Saga

Genre: Erotic Drama

Purchase links:
UK Amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I5RD19M
US Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I5RD19M

Author's Links:
My Blog:  http://authordarkinferno.blogspot.co.uk/
Twitter:  https://twitter.com/RealDarkinferno
 

 My Review

I decided to give Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter a try even though I wasn't too crazy about the synopsis because of the cheating aspect, but I can honestly say that I don't regret reading it. I was surprised in some ways and not at all in others. It is a quick, short read that left me wanting to know more.

I said before that this book surprised me and one of those surprises was that it wasn't just sex all the way through. We're introduced to the characters with a good amount of background information and the author really took the time to describe the places and the characters. It helped me feel better about Richard possibly succumbing to the temptation that is his babysitter.

If you're looking for a fast, super HOT, naughty, and forbidden read, then look no further than Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter. I finished this book in one sitting and it will definitely satisfy your need to read something extremely steamy and dirty. I'm really looking forward to reading more of Richard's story and I can't wait to see how it all ends!

Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter is told only from Richard's point of view and his story isn't over yet.

~ 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment