My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Monday, September 3, 2018

RELEASE TOUR REVIEW: Beautiful Inferno by Abby Gale

Title: Beautiful Inferno
Author: Abby Gale
Genre: Dark Taboo Romance
Release Date: August 28, 2018 Cover Design: PopKitty Designs

Young.
Innocent.
Forbidden.
Those things should've stopped me from wanting her.
They didn't.




Abby Gale is an international author. She is an avid reader, former blogger, and a pharmacist. She writes whatever storyline sucks her in, but mostly her books will be erotica with some darkness in it.




HOSTED BY:

Sonja's Review


One of my best book friends messaged me at the end of July and told me that she read this book that I was going to love and before she told me what it was, I saw a post that she shared of Beautiful Inferno. I went to check it out and sure enough, it sounded exactly like my kind of book, so I made the decision right then and there that I would pick it up as soon as I could! I am so glad that I did and that my friend told me about it, because I absolutely LOVED Beautiful Inferno — it was ah-mah-zing and I could not get enough of it! 

And when I say that I couldn’t get enough of Beautiful Inferno, I really mean it. I would have read it in one sitting, but it was fast approaching midnight and even though I only had 26 minutes left to go, I really needed to get my dogs fed. I usually do it earlier and can pull myself away from whatever my current read is, but I was so captivated by Zeke and Maya’s story that I just had to know what would happen next. Beautiful Inferno made my heart ache both in the good way and the painful one. It was the kind of ache where it hurts, but it hurts so good, you know what I mean? And I couldn’t leave until I knew for sure that Zeke and Maya were solid. I wanted them to be together so much because they truly belong together. 

Zeke and Maya’s love story is beautiful and heartbreaking and so right. Their love is not dirty or wrong, it never felt that way, not even for a moment. So while Beautiful Inferno might be a taboo story, it’s not cheap or just full of naughty times although we do get a couple of those steamy, sensual moments. It was wonderful and it’s one of my favorite taboo books of the year!

~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment