My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

RELEASE DAY REVIEW: Breaking Love by B.B. Reid

Title: Breaking Love
Author: B.B. Reid
Genre: Erotic, New Adult, Contemporary
Release Date: November 24th, 2015

Synopsis: 
She’s the girl who got away, but now she’s back…
Four years was all it took. 
I told myself I didn’t need friends. I didn’t need family. I sure as fuck didn’t need him. 
And you know what? 
I was right.
He had been inside of me, coursing through my veins.
So I cut and bled Dash Chambers until I was free. 
But the day I returned to Six Forks and was thrown at his feet, I realized I would never forget how it felt to have every inch of him inside me.
...and he’s waiting.
Angel thought if she ran far enough, she’d be free.
What’s mine will always be mine.
This time I do things my way.


Add on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/1XbCIap


AMAZON



iBOOKS
BARNES & NOBLE 
Links Coming Soon...
KOBO
Links Coming Soon...

Wear Dash Chambers!!! http://bit.ly/1MzHS7W


Lydia's Review


Where's Willow... we've all asked this question for months now and we finally get our answer. I was shocked, I never saw that reason coming.

I have always loved Willow so I was super excited for her and Dash's book. I want to know where I can get me a Dash... he was so alpha and I loved every minute of it. Nobody writes a book like B.B., and I feel like this was her best book out of the series so far!

Once again B.B.'s book kept me on the edge of my seat and the suspense was killing me. So many secrets and twists that blew me away. All I can say is I'm locking B.B. in her writing cave until she finishes the last book in the Broken Love series. Don't worry she will have a endless supply of chocolate (winks)! 

Warning... this book has a hot alpha male with a dirty mouth and hot sex.

Author not responsible for ruined panties (wink wink)!

~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment