My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Monday, June 6, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ REVIEW: Devotion by Fiona Davenport

Devotion
Mafia Ties #3
Fiona Davenport
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
This is not a standalone
    Available on Kindle Unlimited
PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU    

Paperback
Amazon US     
BLURB:
It didn’t take long for Nic DeLuca and Anna Martin to fall in love. The mafia boss and innocent nanny may seem like an odd match, but their devotion to each other is absolute.
When Anna is taken by a rival family, Nic will go to any lengths to rescue her—and ensure nobody touches what’s his ever again.

**Please note: Nic & Anna’s romance is a three-part story, but there are no relationship cliffhangers.
  
 
LYDIA'S REVIEW

Part three in the Mafia series.

Gia has been kidnapped and our hero will rip the world apart to rescue her before it is too late.

The conclusion to the story of Gia and our possessive hero. We get danger, some steamy sex *fans self*, lots of warm feelings, and best of all, finally the wedding to tie up the perfect HEA for this couple! *Whispers* We might get to see more of Brandon later(wink wink)! 

~ 5 Over the Top Stars



EXCERPT

Damn, the girl was fast. But Nic was just as quick, because I found myself lifted off my feet, carried into the house, and placed onto the couch in the living room, in what felt like the blink of an eye.
He sat down next to me, leaning over, his face close to mine. "We need to talk." I pushed against his chest, trying to get out from under him, my mind a jumbled mess after everything I'd just heard. What I'd just learned about him. My Nic was a mobster. It was almost impossible to believe. He was into bad stuff, illegal stuff. Things about which I had zero clue because he'd kept me in the dark.
"We'll talk," he promised, his hand sliding under my robe and up my inner thigh. "After."
"After?" I stuttered, my breath hitching when he sank two fingers inside me.
"After you come on my hand, in my mouth, and on my cock."
I pushed against his chest again, even as my legs widened slightly, giving him better access to my body. "I'm angry with you, Nic. And hurt. And a little scared."
He stilled over me, staring down at me with pain filled eyes. "I will never hurt you, mia dolce. Never."
It was a heartfelt vow, and I believed him. It might make me the most naïve person on the planet, but I knew deep in my bones that Nic didn't mean me any harm.
"I know," I whispered softly, one hand sliding up his chest to cup his cheek. "But I'm still unbelievably angry with you."
"Then take your anger out on my body, Gianna, and let me show you exactly how sorry I am."


Deception (Mafia Ties #1)
99 cents or FREE
on Kindle Unlimited
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU    


Danger (Mafia Ties #3)

99 cents or FREE
on Kindle Unlimited
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU    


OTHER BOOKS BY FIONA DAVENPORT
**All books available on Kindle Unlimited**

Risqué Contracts Series Box Set
Penalty Clause, Contingency Plan & Fraternization Rule

Yeah, Baby Series Box Set
Baby, You’re Mine, Baby Steps & Baby, Don't Go

Until Death Do We Part
A Sex & Vows Novel
Amazon US → http://amzn.to/1V86dHZ
Amazon UK → http://amzn.to/1TNGUZe


ABOUT FIONA DAVENPORT
    
Hello! My name is Fiona Davenport and I'm a smutoholic. I've been reading raunchy romance novels since... well, forever and a day ago it seems. And now I get to write sexy stories and share them with others who are like me and enjoy their books on the steamier side. Fiona Davenport is my super-secret alias, which is kind of awesome since I've always wanted one.

AUTHOR LINKS:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment