My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

RELEASE BOOST: The Other Side of Someday by T.K. Laugh




Title: The Other Side Of Someday
Author: T.K. Leigh
Genre: Romantic Comedy / Chick Lit 
 Release Date: June 6, 2016



Blurb

You know how you always say someday I will?
Well, I’ve hit my someday.
Someday begins today.

Baylee Morgan is at a crossroads of her life. Leaving her marriage of ten years and the only life she’s ever known, she starts over in a penthouse ocean-front condo in Santa Monica, California. She soon finds herself immersed, albeit reluctantly, in the daunting and perilous world of dating as an almost thirty-something in Los Angeles, unsure of how to act, what to do, or whether that hot guy she meets in yoga class is straight.

Sebby Powers’ dream has always been to work in the film industry. At the age of thirty-five, he’s one of the youngest up-and-coming producers in Hollywood. His life is perfect. Perfect apartment. Perfect girlfriend. Perfect dog. Until a friendship with a beautiful woman with vibrant red hair and a similar taste in cheesy movies throws his perfect life into a tailspin. 

The Other Side Of Someday is a fun, sexy story of looking for Mr. Right in a world full of Mr. Wrongs, when Mr. Right could be just next door.




Purchase Links

NOW IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt

“Sebby?” I called out, hesitantly walking through the entryway and into the open living space.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed when my eyes settled on him standing in front of his refrigerator. But that wasn’t what caught me completely off-guard. It was the fact that he was standing there, holding a towel in his hand, exposing himself in all his glory. I quickly spun around, my entire face turning a shade of red that would put my hair color to shame.

“Fuck!” he shouted. “Do you take the world’s quickest shower or something?!”

“Balls,” I muttered, keeping my eyes glued to a large print of a vintage DC-10 that was hanging on the entryway wall.

“What?” he countered, his voice turning light and amused. I could almost picture that sexy and adorable smile drawn on those kissable lips of his.

“There were balls. And stuff.”

He laughed harder than I had heard him laugh in the few weeks I had known him, the rumble echoing in the open space.

“I’ll never be able to look at you again without seeing your balls, Sebby. Just thought you should know that.” I drew a long breath, trying to settle my nerves. Seeing his mouth-watering body completely bare didn’t help matters any. “Here’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to go back to my apartment. I’m going to have a shot of whiskey. Or tequila. Or gin. Or whatever will make my blood pressure drop. And then I’m going to come back and we’ll try this again, okay?”

“I promise I’ll be dressed when you come back.”

“Why were you bare ass naked in your kitchen anyway? Did you want me to walk in on you like that? Trying to show off?”

“Do you think I have something to show off?”

“I… Well…” I shook it off. “I’m not answering that.”

“Okay then.”

“Okay.”

“Baylee…?”

“Yes?” I turned around as one often does when their name is called.

“Jesus!” His expression grew wide and he hastily attempted to hide himself.

“For fuck’s sake!” I spun back and faced the door once more. “Did you not think to cover yourself up after the first time I walked in and saw you naked? I’m still standing here. You know that bath towels serve some rather astonishing purposes these days, the most useful of which being something to wrap around your waist to keep your junk covered! I’m leaving and taking two shots of whiskey. Be back in five minutes.”






Author Bio


T.K. Leigh, otherwise known as Tracy Leigh Kellam, is a USA Today Best Selling author of the Beautiful Mess series, in addition to several other works. Originally from New England, she now resides in sunny Southern California with her husband, dog, three cats, all of which she has rescued (including the husband). In late 2015, she gave birth to her first (and only) baby. When she’s not planted in front of her computer, writing away, she can be found training for her next marathon (of which she has run over fifteen fulls and far too many halfs to recall) or keeping her daughter entertained.

T.K. Leigh is represented by Jane Dystel of Dystel & Goderich Literary Management. All publishing inquiries, including audio, foreign, and film rights, should be directed to her.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment