My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Jersey Girl by Rhonda James

Jersey Girl Release banner  

Release Day Blitz

Jersey Girl

Rhonda James

Contemporary Sports Romance

May 18, 2016

 
Jersey girl cover 2

Blurb


Brantley Cage is a standout D-man on Great Lakes University hockey team. Now that his dream of signing with the Detroit Red Wings has come true, his goals for senior year are simple: Work hard. Score big. Stay away from love.

And then he meets her. There's just one problem. She's the sister of his best friend, and he’s been warned that she’s off-limits…

Cassie Rivers is a musician desperately in need of a do-over. Leaving the past behind, she transfers to GLU in search of something, or someone, that inspires her.

And then she meets him. Her brother's best friend and teammate. But according to the Bro Code he's supposed to be off limits…

You’ve heard what they say about forbidden fruit… One taste is more addictive than one of them is ready to admit. Will he keep skating away from love? Or has this player finally found his Jersey Girl?


jersey girl teasr 2

Excerpt


It feels as if I’ve only been asleep a short time when I’m awakened by the sound of a garbage truck. Cracking one eye open, I see it’s now light out, and I’m in my own bed. But I’m not alone. A warm, female body is tucked into mine, ass pressed tightly against my now very awake dick, and my left arm is draped loosely over her body, while one hand cups a perfectly shaped breast.

What the hell?

I squeeze my eyes closed and open them again, checking to see I am, in fact, awake. Still not believing what I’m seeing, because I’m fairly certain I was alone when I came in here last night, I press my fingers together and inch a soft nipple.

“Ouch!” The strange blonde squeals, just before she elbows me in the gut.

“Hrrumph.” The groan falls from my mouth before I can stop it. Using one hand to cover my junk, just in case her elbow starts flying again, I roll over onto my back. “Why the hell’d you do that?”

“Me?” she squeaks, frantically rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “I don’t recall giving you permission to feel me up.”

“Yeah, well, I wasn’t expecting to find a hot girl in my bed this morning. Thought I was dreaming, wanted to see if you were real.”

I’ve had my fair share of women in this bed. Women I’ve known. I don’t recall meeting this one, but one glance tells me I’d like to rectify that.

 
jersey girl teaser

Buy Links

Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA 

 

Add to your Goodreads Here!

 
jersey girl teaser 3

About Rhonda James

rhonda james picture

Rhonda James is a romance author who loves a good HEA, believes nice guys don’t finish last, and strives to create a book boyfriend for all her readers.

Rhonda is married and lives in Michigan with her family. In her spare time you can find her talking to readers, cooking new creations in her kitchen, or just spending time with her family.

Some of her guilty pleasures are mastering such things as diving into a good book, wasting time on Facebook, and indulging in dark chocolate, though she may do one more than the other.


If you’d like to keep up with the latest news, releases, help promote Rhonda’s books, and upcoming contests, be sure to:

Join her street team Rhonda's VIP Room

Sign up to receive her Newsletter


Come find her on her social networks and don’t be afraid to say Hi!

Facebook

Twitter

Website

Amazon Author Page

 

Hosted By

alpha book club button 2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment