My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Monday, May 9, 2016

RELEASE DAY BLITZ REVIEW: Until Death Do We Part by Fiona Davenport

Until Death Do We Part
A Sex & Vows Novel
Fiona Davenport
Genre: Contemporary Erotic Romance
Available on Kindle Unlimited
PURCHASE LINKS:
Amazon USAmazon UKAmazon CAAmazon AU    

BLURB:
Alex Shaw.
Code Name: Justice
Contracts attorney.
Adoring husband.
Spy with a reputation for being able to break anyone.

Genevieve Shaw.
Code Name: Scarlett
International art dealer.
Loving wife.
Covert operative with more kills to her name than any other agent.

They’re crazy in love… and completely unaware of what the other is hiding. Four years of wedded bliss is blown apart when they finally cross paths on a mission. They’re hunting the same target, but with very different goals. Justice has been sent to retrieve and interrogate. Scarlett to eliminate the threat.

On opposite ends of a mission, their love is put to the ultimate test.
  

LYDIA'S REVIEW
I have eagerly been waiting for this book and it was worth the wait! It's a little different read for me because the couple is married, but then secrets come out and that's when the fun begins.

Until Death Do We Part was a fun, hot, and fast-paced read. A really good short story that kept me guessing all the way to the end and still surprised me. The chemistry was off the charts and the storyline pulled me in and kept me turning those pages!

You have to read this book - it's a safe read... no cheating, an HEA, and a standalone. 

Give me a Fiona Davenport book any day. Definitely worth the 5 stars. 

~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars


EXCERPT
“Colin?” Evie asked when I gave her my attention once more. “The sexy Brit at your firm?”
Despite my complete confidence in Evie and our love and desire for each other, jealousy exploded inside my head, pounding at my temples. “Yes, the dead man who used to work with me.” I was only half-kidding.
Evie’s eyes widened in surprise, then her lashes lowered, but not before I caught the coy gleam in them. “I should have known he was a spook. He just screams 007, don’t you think?”
I growled, gripping Evie’s waist and pulling her against me. “Don’t push me, baby. Or you’re going to find yourself bent over my knee with a very red ass. And then I’ll show you exactly who your man is, by fucking you into next week.”
She looked up at me through her long, dark lashes, her brown eyes heated. “Promise?”
I stifled a groan with a curse. I was going to need to learn to control myself. If I had to spend the whole mission with a hard on, it was going to make things extremely difficult. “Behave,” I scolded. Just then, the doorman whistled and a cab pulled up to the curb.
Before climbing inside, she leaned up and whispered in my ear, “Jealousy is a sexy look on you. It makes me wet.”
For the love of…I was so screwed.


OTHER BOOKS BY FIONA DAVENPORT
**All books available on Kindle Unlimited**

Risqué Contracts Series Box Set
Penalty Clause, Contingency Plan & Fraternization Rule
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1UDKbNL

Yeah, Baby Series Box Set
Baby, You’re Mine, Baby Steps & Baby, Don't Go
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/23ydEIF
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/1WRAqLc


ABOUT FIONA DAVENPORT
Hello! My name is Fiona Davenport and I'm a smutoholic. I've been reading raunchy romance novels since... well, forever and a day ago it seems. And now I get to write sexy stories and share them with others who are like me and enjoy their books on the steamier side. Fiona Davenport is my super-secret alias, which is kind of awesome since I've always wanted one.

AUTHOR LINKS:

    

No comments:

Post a Comment