My Booklandia

My Booklandia

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

RELEASE DAY REVIEW: Fearless by B.B. Reid


Title: Fearless by B.B. Reid
Series: Broken Love

Synopsis: 
Take one last ride with Keiran and Lake and the rest of the Broken Love gang in this fifth and final installment as they face stronger enemies and bigger obstacles while fighting to hold tight to the tattered existence of their love.

When faced with broken love…

Have you ever had the feeling you were a stranger?
Out of reach, I watched and mourned me.
Nothing moved. Breathed. Nothing lived.
I was in an alternate universe.
No longer an innocent.
I had blood on my hands, and I wasn’t even sorry for it.
I was only afraid for Keiran.
Of his reaction when the shock wore off.
It would be an explosion.
Of hurt, anger, and mistrust.
He’d know I lied.
And to him…
The betrayal born of my good intentions is worse than the act of murder.

…will you succumb to fear…

She was supposed to be my light.
The one who saved me from the monster.
But when I looked in her eyes that day, I didn’t see her.
I only saw my father’s killer.

Her love saved me from the monster.
Mine turned her into one.

…or will you be fearless?


Buy Links: 


Lydia's Review


Wow! I am going to fangirl all over this one. Bebe very quickly became one of my favorite authors when she introduced us to Keiran and Lake in Fear Me. Never had I read an author that made me question my morals like she did. It seems like yesterday I was gushing over that book and now today she gave us the last book in the series Fearless which has the whole group in it... I loved that... but was for Keiran and Lake.

This book blew me away... so many questions answered and so many lies brought to light. Just when I thought Bebe couldn't surprise me more while reading this book, she would pull something out and I would be stunned all over again. I had serious feels reading this book and may have even cried a little at the end (hey, don't judge), it was a wonderful ending and it was a HEA for all our couples.

I hate that the series is over but knowing Bebe we will get a glimpse every now and then. I am really excited to see what she has in store for us next! Bebe, my friend, I will gladly give you all the chocolate (wink wink). Congrats on the closure of an amazing series, my friend, this book deserves the 6+ stars I am giving it.

~ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment